Turn-key south Hudson Colonial with tons of space and all the bells and whistles. Great areas for indoor and outdoor entertaining as well as finished living areas that can adapt to anyones needs. The kitchen is well appointed with updated cabinetry, stainless Jenn-Aire appliances, granite, gas cooking, and a custom built-in hutch. 3 baths are also updated and finished with granite, tile, jetted tubs and double sinks. The family room is sure to “wow” with its massive space, cathedral ceilings and French doors that open to an oversized deck. The walkout lower level allows for plenty of uses such as home office, in-law, additional bedrooms, exercise rooms, etc. Additional features include hardwood throughout first floor, 2 fireplaces, 2 jetted tubs, central AC, newer mechanicals, some radiant heat, replacement windows and a covered front porch. Fantastic landscaping with lush lawn, stone walls, paver walkways and irrigation. Quiet neighborhood and very private back yard.
This is a Colonial style home and features 8 total rooms, 2 full baths, 1 half bath, 3 bedrooms, 1.12 Acres, and is currently available for $375,000.
For complete details click here.
Sunny 3 bedroom 2 full bath home. Offers plenty of parking with driveway and detached 1 car garage. Nice 3 season porch and good sized rooms. Great Nashua location close to parks and shopping and bus routes.
This is a New Englander style home and features 6 total rooms, 2 full baths, 3 bedrooms, 0.09 Acres, and is currently available for $129,900.
For complete details click here.
Stately North End Colonial features a beautiful cherry kitchen with granite counters, a formal dining room, fireplaced living room, and hardwood flooring. Enjoy sitting on the large back deck or in the bright and cheery sunroom. Master suite includes an enormous walk-in closet with built-ins. Fantastic corner lot in sought after Nashua neighborhood.
This is a Colonial style home and features 13 total rooms, 2 full baths, 1 3/4 baths, 5 bedrooms, 0.34 Acres, and is currently available for $365,900.
For complete details click here.
It all starts with choosing the right crops and space for your garden.
1. Choose your vegetables. Only grow vegetables you enjoy eating. Don’t waste your efforts on things you will not eat or give away. There are some vegetable which are extremely well suited for eating fresh. Most people agree that tomatoes, squash, beans and peas are especially good from the garden.
2. Pick your space. You will want to pick an area that is flat, has easy access and gets full sun
3. Prepare your space. Preparing the soil is one of the most important parts of the garden. Make sure the soil is free from rocks and weeds. Make sure to turn the soil. You may also want to add organic material such as compost. It is best to consult the garden center for what they recommend.
4. Plant accordingly. Figure out how much growing space you have and plant accordingly. Lettuce, for example, can be grown in a solid mat, but tomatoes need to be spaced about 2 feet (60 cm) apart. Give pumpkins at least 4 feet (120 cm) of growing room. Growing requirements are provided on seed packets, in catalogs, and on nursery tags, as well as in books on growing vegetables.
5. Schedule your plantings. There are two main growing seasons which vary by region: cool (spring and fall) and warm (summer). Vegetables that typically do well in the cool-season are lettuce, peas, potatoes, and beets. Warm-season crops include beans, corn, cucumbers, eggplant, melons, peppers, pumpkins, squash and tomatoes. Consult your garden center for the time of year and what is best in your area.
6. Enjoy the fruits or veggies of your labor.
Featured Property Slideshow Property Search
Nashua, NH ListingsNashua, NH - $39,900 - Single-Family - Ranch - Rooms:5 - Beds:2 - Baths:11 hour agoNashua, NH - $349,900 - Single-Family - Colonial, Garrison - Rooms:8 - Beds:4 - Baths:1/1 - 3/4Baths:14 hours agoNashua, NH - $249,900 - Single-Family - Cape - Rooms:6 - Beds:3 - Baths:25 hours agoNashua, NH - $150,000 - Business Opportunity - - Rooms: - Beds: - Baths:13 hours ago
Londonderry, NH ListingsLondonderry, NH - $314,900 - Single-Family - Colonial - Rooms:9 - Beds:4 - Baths:19 hours agoLondonderry, NH - $369,900 - Single-Family - Colonial - Rooms:8 - Beds:4 - Baths:2/113 hours agoLondonderry, NH - $359,000 - Condo - Detached - Rooms:5 - Beds:2 - Baths:113 hours agoLondonderry, NH - $2,200 - Rentals - - Rooms:7 - Beds:3 - Baths:2/115 hours ago
Manchester, NH ListingsManchester, NH - $250,000 - Single-Family - Split Entry, Multi-Level - Rooms:7 - Beds:3 - Baths:28 hours agoManchester, NH - $1,100 - Rentals - - Rooms:5 - Beds:2 - Baths:110 hours agoManchester, NH - $0 - Commercial - Year Built:1986 - Acres:012 hours agoManchester, NH - $199,900 - Multi-Family - Units:3 - Levels:22 - Parking Spaces:
- Viega Helps Plumbing Apprentice Prepare for WorldSkills Competition May 23, 2013WICHITA, KAN. With the help of Viega , Nicholas Michalenko will compete in the 42nd international WorldSkills competition in Leipzig, Germany. […]
- Nashua librarian reports E-books flying off virtual shelves May 23, 2013In the past year, e-book borrowing has increased by almost 100 percent, Library Director Jennifer Hinderer told city officials this week. […]
- McSharry named top business owner in Nashua awards May 23, 2013McSharry was named New Hampshire's Small Business Person of the Year for 2013 by the U.S. Small Business Administration. […]
- Man who confronts burglar in Nashua gets bit May 22, 2013A 43-year-old man is accused of breaking into a downtown apartment and biting a man on his arm. […]
- Police say Nashua man struck woman with Jeep May 22, 2013A city man is charged with reckless conduct when, during an argument with a woman standing outside his driver's side window, police said he hit her with his Jeep when he sped off. […]
- Viega Helps Plumbing Apprentice Prepare for WorldSkills Competition May 23, 2013
- Jaffrey: 50 tons of paving asphalt spills May 23, 2013A tractor-trailer truck carrying more than 50 tons of asphalt turned over on Prescott Road on Tuesday afternoon, after police say the driver drove too fast around a sharp corner. […]
- Derry council defends officials' purchases May 23, 2013At Tuesday night's council meeting, Burtis and several councilors got into a heated debate over those earlier remarks. […]
- Dining: The Homestead Restaurant & Tavern May 22, 2013The Homestead concept was created in 1978 by William and Carolyn McDonough when they transformed a 1788 farm house in Bristol, New Hampshire into the Homestead Restaurant and Lounge. […]
- April fireworks show in Londonderry sparks review of regulations May 22, 2013On April 27, the N.H. Pyrotechnics Association sponsored a three-hour event that town officials said prompted nearly 200 complaint calls from neighbors in Londonderry as well as Litchfield and Derry. […]
- Aurore Eaton's Looking Back: Eliza Eaton, a woman of whom poets dream May 21, 2013Buried in a plot in the southeast section of the Valley Cemetery is Eliza Eaton, one of Manchester's early mill girls. […]
- Jaffrey: 50 tons of paving asphalt spills May 23, 2013
- Manchester aldermen to once again review cellphone policy May 23, 2013The aldermen voted on Tuesday to broaden a request from Alderman-At-Large Joe Kelly Levasseur to review the cell phone policy of the Manchester Police Department to cover all city departments. […]
- No bathing beauties here, but plenty of big, bad trucks May 23, 2013John Huff/Staff photographer A tow truck owned by Bill's Service is judged in for awards at the Tow Association Rodeo Sunday at the Hampton Beach State Park. […]
- Senate Finance Committee rejects Medicaid expansion May 23, 2013CONCORD The Senate Finance Committee Wednesday night voted 4-2 to reject Medicaid expansion under the Affordable Care Act and instead establish a commission to study the potential impact on the state. […]
- Mayor development: Growth and a Manchester city office May 23, 2013Manchester used to have a full-time economic development director. He resigned in November. […]
- Bridge, deck work planned for I-293 in Manchester May 23, 2013The New Hampshire Transportation Department is going to close the on-and-off ramps of Exit 4 on Interstate 293 in Manchester for bridge and deck work. […]
- Manchester aldermen to once again review cellphone policy May 23, 2013